Internal Communications Advisor
What you will do
This is an exciting opportunity for you to pave the way for awesome internal engagement for InternetNZ. It's an important position for us in the strategic development and delivery of all internal communications activity for the InternetNZ Group, including our exciting new Flexible-First project.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, and working directly with senior leadership, you will be integral in ensuring that we remains an excellent place to work with high employee engagement.
- plan and implement an internal communications strategy in line with organisational goals
- pnternal communications advice and engagement with staff at all levels, including the leadership team and
- work closely with the organisational services team to help aid employee engagement, employee branding,
and maintain high staff morale
- support the development and management of the InternetNZ intranet
- create and edit internal documentation in alignment with the InternetNZ brand
- measurement and reporting on the effectiveness of internal communications
- maintain a clear understanding of InternetNZ’s strategic direction and goals
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate advocate of internal communications to develop and deliver our employee communications strategy. You will need:
- previous experience working in an internal communications focused position
- strong written and oral communications skills with a knack for writing in plain English
- experience in internal stakeholder engagement, including with senior leaders
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build productive working relationships internally
- knowledge and expertise in the Google and Microsoft Office suite
- an understanding of CMS management will be advantageous.
What can we offer you?
InternetNZ is passionate about its people and providing a supportive team culture. Along with a great team environment, we have a range of benefits to offer including:
- a flexible working environment
- life and critical illness insurance
- paid home internet connection and cellphone contract
- 4.5 weeks annual leave
- 10 days sick leave
- long service leave
- a commitment to training and development.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Deanna at Robert Walters on 04 471 9752.