IT Support Engineer
InternetNZ | Ipurangi Aotearoa operates the .nz domain space. We make sure that all websites and domain names ending with .nz are available for people and businesses in Aotearoa to function and thrive online. We're a charity organisation and our profits from .nz are invested back into the community. We advocate for an Internet that benefits all of Aotearoa through community funding, research, policy advocacy and partnerships.
We are on a journey centering Te Tiriti o Waitangi in its organisation because Te Tiriti is foundational to New Zealand, and therefore, the .nz domain. We're committed to building our internal capability and understanding of te ao Māori.
About the role:
As the IT Support Engineer, you will be part of a small team supporting the staff’s IT needs and delivery of IT services for the group. You will gain exposure to an array of technologies, working closely with the Chief Technology Strategist and Head of Information Security.
- provide L2 IT support to the InternetNZ group staff
- manage all internal IT technical issues, effectively logging, ticketing and escalating as required working to resolve
- drive hardware and software training for the group staff
- IT asset management and hardware and software installations, maintenance, configurations
- reviewing monthly reports from third-party service providers.
Skills and experience:
- IT industry and IT service management experience
- demonstrated experience supporting ICT systems for end users
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- solid internal and external stakeholder management skills
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- knowledge of or willingness to learn tikanga and te ao Māori
- exposure to managing multiple technologies such as Windows, MacOS, Azure AD
- experience supporting cloud services
- administrative knowledge of service management systems and information management systems would be advantageous.
Why should you join us?
We're passionate about our people and providing a supportive team culture. We’re a friendly and fun bunch.
We look after our people by providing a safe workplace with flexible working arrangements. A great work-life balance is incredibly important to us.
Permanent employees can enjoy heaps of benefits:
- a commitment to your training and development
- social club events and activities
- generous leave entitlements
- additional KiwiSaver contributions
- health and life insurance
- phone plan
- home Internet payments
- a very flexible working environment.
Get in touch with Absolute IT and apply via one of the following links: