Kaihāpai Tari | Office Coordinator
InternetNZ | Ipurangi Aotearoa operates the .nz domain space. We make sure that all websites and domain names ending with .nz are available for people and businesses in Aotearoa to function and thrive online. We're a charity organisation and our profits from .nz are invested back into the community. We advocate for an Internet that benefits all of Aotearoa through community funding, research, policy advocacy and partnerships.
We are on a journey centering Te Tiriti o Waitangi in its organisation because Te Tiriti is foundational to New Zealand, and therefore, the .nz domain. We're committed to building our internal capability and understanding of te ao Māori.
About the role:
- Respond to administer and distribute all general enquiries
- Ensure that all requirements around facility management is handled
- Handle all mail and courier requirements for the business
- Monitor, set up and support internal meeting room requests
- Assist with committee meetings including preparation of agendas and minutes
- Maintain effective systems for record management
- Support coordination of all council and organisational travel
- Act as a back up to the Executive Assistant to assist with governance support
- Coordinate health and safety requirements
- Handle general administration and coordination ad hoc duties across the business
- Exposure and experience within an administration / coordination function
- Strong attention to detail with a natural ability to problem solve
- An understanding of Google Workplace
- Knowledge of tikanga and te ao Māori will work to your advantage
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to set clear goals, meet deadlines and be resilient to change
- Experience working within a client/service driven environment
- Excellent team player whilst developing and maintaining strong working relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
Why should you join us?
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a fast learner who can hit the ground running and take ownership of this vital position within the InternetNZ whānau. We're passionate about our people and providing a supportive team culture.
We’re a friendly and fun team sharing a lot of interests across various teams, and this has helped us create a productive and welcoming environment for all staff and guests.
We also look after our people by providing a safe workplace with flexible working arrangements. A great work-life balance is incredibly important to us.
Permanent employees can enjoy:
- a commitment to your training and development
- social club events and activities
- generous leave entitlements
- additional KiwiSaver contributions
- health and life insurance
- phone plan
- home Internet payments
- a very flexible working environment
Get in touch with Forte Recruitment via their website here.