Support Analyst - fixed term
InternetNZ is the home and guardian of .nz, providing the infrastructure, security, and support to keep it humming. We help New Zealanders harness the power of the Internet through our community grants, research, and policy.
We are champions for an Internet that is accessible, open, and secure for all New Zealanders.
As well as our friendly and fun culture, we offer many benefits at InternetNZ. We're a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer that promotes a flexible and safe workplace.
On offer is an exciting opportunity to ensure customers of .nz, the Broadband Map, and Defenz DNS Firewall have a positive and responsive experience. The Support Analyst sits within our commercial team and will work closely with the Support Manager.
What you will do
This fixed-term position will involve:
- being our first point of contact for customer support interactions
- using technical knowledge and analysis skills to support customers
- having the ability to diagnose and triage issues, and coordinate the customer response
- patience and tact in supporting new and existing customers, including explaining product and contractual requirements
- revising and writing, where necessary, technical documentation for the ongoing support of customers
- working closely with the Support Manager to process-map and develop systems to reflect the requirements of the support function as a result of the registry replacement project.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering customer support outcomes as well as IT technical support. You will be analytical and a self-starter with strong technical writing skills as you will need to both provide support to customers and write or update support procedures documentation. Your ability to maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers is essential.
To apply for this role, please send your CV, cover letter (including your salary expectations), and an example of technical documentation you have drafted to: email@example.com
Close date: Friday 27 November 2020