What is Defenz?
The DNS is involved in almost every action on the Internet. People enter a domain name and the DNS finds the right IP address.
A DNS firewall kicks in when a device tries to resolve a domain name to an IP address. If that site is on the blacklist of malicious sites the firewall prevents your customer connecting to it.
The Defenz DNS Firewall is built for New Zealanders
We’ve built a DNS firewall for Kiwis.
The Defenz DNS Firewall combines New Zealand Hosted DNS infrastructure, Canadian hosted controller systems and local and international threat feeds. It lets your customers enjoy the power of the Internet with confidence.
Our Defenz DNS Firewall adds a cost-effective and low-maintenance layer to your security strategy by:
- monitoring and analysing DNS traffic
- keeping a blacklist of known harmful sites
- preventing your customers connecting to those sites
- preventing phishing attacks
Defenz can even stop malware already on your network from accessing the Internet.
Help your customers boost their security
Defenz DNS is a business-to-business service available via Internet Service Providers (ISPs) or Managed IT Service Providers (MSPs) and some large customers directly.
You choose how to package it for your customers:
- a value add service on top of those you already offer
- promoted as a service to attract new customers
- a retention offer bundled into current packages.