InternetNZ is the sole shareholder of NZRS Ltd which manages New Zealand’s domain name registry and has a world class reputation for innovation and reliability. NZRS is a relatively small organisation which has responsibility for delivering critical infrastructure. It consistently achieves outstanding customer service ratings and is well positioned to take advantage of the next wave of opportunities in the domain name space.
One Director of NZRS completes their term in July and InternetNZ is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals who wish to be considered for appointment to the NZRS Board.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong governance skills and experience
- Objectivity, business acumen, and the ability to take a broad perspective
- Strategic business planning skills and experience
- Previous chief executive or senior management experience
- Risk management experience
- Business development skills and experience
- An appreciation of the objectives of the shareholder and key stakeholders of NZRS
In addition the following skills and experience would be advantageous:
- Board chair experience (preferably in a commercial entity)
- A formal qualification in accountancy/finance
- Experience as an audit committee chair
- Familiarity with registry management systems and business processes
- An understanding and knowledge of IT
Information for potential applicants can be found on the InternetNZ and NZRS websites (see below) and if you have further questions about the role or the organisation you may contact Marian Donaldson on 04 471 7900.
Applications should be made to Marian Donaldson, InternetNZ, P O Box 11-881, Wellington, or email email@example.com.
Applications close 5 pm 13 May 2015