Bringing together digital transformation leaders from across all levels of public services, now in its fourth year, the Annual Government Digital Transformation Summit NZ returns on 19-21 May 2020 and is set to be the biggest yet.
New for 2020:
- 50+ speakers from 40 New Zealand Government organisations
- Dedicated day focused on ‘Data in Government’
- International keynotes
- Roundtable innovation exchange sessions
- Pre-conference workshop on AI Augmentation & Automation
- New solution providers with the latest technologies and innovations
- And more!
For more infromation check out http://dtnz.aventedge.com/