These round table style discussions will focus on InternetNZ's strategic position- the long run direction your organisation is taking.
Staff will give an update on subjects such as:
- where we are with product and services development
- outcomes from the Council's recent strategy day
- the new Focus Areas approach - how it's working out
We'll be asking for your thoughts about things like:
- high level thoughts about plans for next year, including what to do in relation to the General Election on policy matters
- your thoughts on InternetNZ's membership proposition - what we offer as an organisation
There may be other topics that you're interested in and if there are, please let us know.
The main point is for you to share your ideas and thoughts with other members and with staff - from our point of view so we can get feedback about InternetNZ's direction and take it on board.
Some nibbles and light refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP by filling in this Google form by Friday 30 September.
Monday 3 October, 5.00-6.30pm
Level 11, 80 Boulcott St
Thursday 6 October, 5.30-7.00pm
Level 7, 62 Victoria Street West
Tuesday 4 October, 12.30-1.30pm
We will be using Adobe Connect for the online meeting.