The Innovation Partnership is a group of organisations with a vision for New Zealand where our children are educated to succeed in a digital world, our economy is driven by digital innovations and our government is digitally capable and accessible. Our work with the Partnership spans three goals:
- a digitally capable generation
- a digitally capable economy
- a digitally capable government.
The Partnership has released two reports thus far:
- The value of internet services to New Zealand businesses
- Data driven innovation to the New Zealand economy
You can read more about the Innovation Partnerships work at: innovationpartnership.co.nz