1. Collection of Information
- InternetNZ will collect the following information from members (full name, job title, postal address, email address and membership type).
- Additional information is requested such as credit card details (when paying by credit card).
- This information will be collected when new members join, or existing members renew.
- InternetNZ endeavours to ensure that all information on its membership database is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Should your personal information change please notify us.
2. Use of information
- InternetNZ will only use members contact details for the purposes of servicing memberships and for providing you with information regarding InternetNZ activity.
3. Publishing member information
- Members can choose to have their full name available for other InternetNZ members to view on a secure log-in section of the InternetNZ website.
- The details of Members who opt-out of having their names published will only be available to staff of InternetNZ. Details of all Members will also be available to Council members for the purpose as stated under ‘2. Use of Information’ above.
4. Access to information
- Members have the right to access the personal information InternetNZ holds on them at any time (during normal business hours) and to provide any amendments.
5. Disclosure of information
- InternetNZ will not disclose members’ personal information to any third party.