This page contains a set of documents that are the main planning tools for InternetNZ. The Activity Plan (called the Business Plan before 2015/16) sets out the immediate priorities and projects for the year, along with how resources are allocated to these. The InternetNZ Strategic Plan is a three-year strategy for InternetNZ's operational arm. The Group Strategic Plan is a five-year strategy for the whole InternetNZ Group, and guides the subsidiaries as well.
- Our strategy - on a page
- 2019-2022 strategic framework
- 2019/2020 goals
- Commercial and product function
- Commercial and product function - decision process
Activity plan and budget
Historic strategic plans
This Group Strategic Plan guides activity across the whole InternetNZ from 2015 to 2020.
- 2015-2020 Group Strategic Plan (current (v2) - updated when the product and services strategy was approved in May 2016)
- 2015-2020 Group Strategic Plan (original (v1) - adopted early 2015)
This InternetNZ Strategic Plan applies to InternetNZ and its activities for the three years to March 2018.
The following document sets out the 2015-2020 strategy for .nz.
The following document is the Product and Services Development Strategy written in May 2016:
Historic activity plans and budgets
- 2017/2018 Activity Plan (April 2017)
- 2017/2018 Activity Plan one page overview (April 2017)
- 2017/18 Budget (April 2017)
- 2017/18 Activity Plan: Focus Areas Detail (April 2017)
- 2016-2017 Activity Plan (final - 216kb PDF - May 2016)
- Here's a one-page infographic of our 2016/17 priorities (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Budget (final - 110kb PDF - May 2016)
- 2016-2017 Activity Plan and Budget (For Council approval - PDF - April 2016)