InternetNZ supports better Internet access for all New Zealanders, meaning further coverage and faster services at fair prices. Delivering those improvements will require continued and efficient investment in our networks. For this - we need the right regulatory framework.
Through the Telecommunications Act Review, the Government is designing the future framework for regulating telecommunications services in New Zealand. We keep a close eye on this process to support our vision for better Internet and to represent the interests and concerns of the New Zealand Internet users.
For more information, here are some of our related submissions:
- Telecommunications (New Regulatory Framework) Amendment Bill: 2 February 2018
- Post-2020 Regulatory Framework for Fixed Line Services: March 2017
- Telecommunications (Property Access and other Matters) Amendment Bill: 10 November 2016
- Telecommunications Review: 2 September 2016
- Pricing determination for Chorus' unbundled copper local loop and unbundled bitstream access services: 13 August