Any scheduled upcoming events from InternetNZ, along with details on how to register and attend will be listed below.
You can also see our Code of Conduct for more information on how our events and shared spaces are run.
All events are shown as time zone GMT+13.
Annual General Meeting 2021
- Karakia whakatuwhera
- Annual General Meeting opens
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM and matters arising
- President’s Report (on behalf of Council)
- Annual report and audited annual accounts
6.00pm – InternetNZ operational update
6.15pm – Domain Name Commission Ltd (DNCL) update
6.25pm – Membership survey
6.30pm – General business
6.40pm – Fellows announcement
6.50pm – Election results announcement
6.55pm – Recognition of outgoing councillors
- Summary and close
- Karakia Whakamutunga
Joining the AGM via Zoom
We’ve prepared notes for AGM participation to read before you login in to the meeting:
- we recommend you test the link, and join at least 5 minutes before the start time
- we recommend using a headset to assist with audio
- we will be following our usual Code of Conduct for the meeting
- questions during the meeting can be raised with the chair using zoom’s 'raise hand' function
- technical issues can be raised in the chat function
- voting for motions at the meeting will be on zoom polls
- each member will need to use a separate login/device to participate in voting on motions.