This page is a hub for information regarding our governance, including information about our AGM, council elections, the Council, and all governing documents.
Strategy and policy consultations
Information about current and previous consultations on InternetNZ strategies or policies is available here.
InternetNZ's Council is its governing body, consisting of twelve members elected by and from the membership. It meets every two months. Here are some relevant links:
- The list of Councillors
- The Council's register of interests
- Council meeting papers back to the first meeting of 2010.
- For general information regarding the election process, see internetnz.nz/elections.
- For all information about the 2017 Council elections - including nomination and voting details - see Council elections 2017.
- All the information regarding the 2016 elections for the InternetNZ Council is available at Council elections 2016.
Annual general meetings
Information that was presented to AGMs back to 2003 is available here.
You can read our mandate here.